Hi all,
I am creating an automation that will send emails to all interested users when a version is released. There is a custom issue field "Notify on Release" that can contain multiple users per issue who should be notified.
I fetched all issues where this custom field is not empty and now need to get a list of distinct users to be notified. If my custom field contained only a single user, I could simply assign this to a new variable: `{{lookupIssues.Notify on Release.distinct}}`, but since my custom field can contain multiple users this will not work.
Example:
- Issue 1 - Notify on Release: User A, User B
- Issue 2 - Notify on Release: User A
- Issue 3 - Notify on Release: User A
This would result in the following list: (User A, User
, User A.
Is there a way to combine all elements in a single list first and then run distinct on them?
Thank you in advance!