I try to update issuelinks OutwardIssue but it doesnt work.
On the issue, I have a link: Outwardissue (blocks) with one entry.
issue link linked issue
X-12: blocks X-34
To the issue,X-12, I need to add
issue link linked issue
X-12 is blocked by X-56
and
X-12 blocks X-78
X-12 blocks X-90
--------------------------------
The result shoulde be
issue link linked issue
X-12 is blocked by X-56
X-12 blocks X-34
X-12 blocks X-78
X-12 blocks X-90
---------------------------------
adding inwardissues X-56 (is blocked by) works fine
adding 2 outwardissues (blocks) X-78 and X_90 doesnt work! what's wrong?
----------------------------------------
I use this script:
{"update": {
"issuelinks": [
{
"add": {
"type": {
"name": "Blocks"
},
"inwardIssue": {
"key": "X-56"
}
}
}
]
}
}
{"update": {
"issuelinks": [
{
"add": {
"type": {
"name": "Blocks"
},
"OutwardIssue": {
"key": "X-78",
"key": "X-90"
}
}
}
]
}
}
--------------------------------------------
what goes wrong?