So... here's my situation:
I am using JQL to locate and identify the tickets that DO NOT contain a certain type of issue link. For example, every ticket in this project MUST contain an issue link of "is derived from". When I use [ issueLinkType != "is derived from" ] nothing populates and there are definitely are tickets that do not contain this issue link.
How do I know? Well, I used issueLinkType = "is derived from" to identify those that do contain that issue link type. I exported the file to Excel and used conditional formatting to compare this list to an Excel sheet that contains ALL the files. This revealed all the files that do not contain this issue link type.
I want to use the bulk editor feature in Jira to label these tickets (over a hundred) but cant get issueLinkType != "is derived from" to populate anything.
Any suggestions? Am i wording this incorrectly?