I need to do JIRA Project certification ACP-600, can anybody suggest to me from where should I start exploring everything because I have not explored more on it
Hi @Ashwin R ,
The following posts have a lot of discussion and information about the ACP-600, hope it helps.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/ACP-600-Exam-Preparation/qaq-p/911779
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Training-Certification-questions/ACP-100-or-ACP-600/qaq-p/1377124
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Need-data-for-preparation-ACP-600-certification/qaq-p/1694596
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Training-Certification-questions/ACP-600-and-partnership/qaq-p/814674
Sure @Ollie Guan let me check it out...thank you
Hi @Ashwin R , somedays back I have the same situation like you from where I have to start the Certification. FYI, the ACP-600 Project Administration in Jira Server Certification is now replaced with ACP-610 Managing Jira Projects for Data Center and Server.If you are totally new, as I am not aware about your knowledge and experience in JIRA but from the beginner perspective, Learning Path will be the one of step which u need to explore.On the Learning Path page, you will have to go with JIRA Fundamentals.Go with this free course and then take the JIRA Fundamentals Assessment to check what you have gain after the course. After getting the basic Fundamentals of JIRA, go with Jira Essentials with Agile Mindset: Course Description(you can also take the assessment of this course if you are sure that u can pass it) because this is a Pre-requisite of this which u can check over this page Certifications >> Get started with the Jira Project Administrator learning pathIn the last mentioned link, you have to purchase the Certification Bundle which is of $100 (+$15tax). In this you will get the detailed course material, hands on lab and certification exam voucher.I hope this will be helpful!RegardsUtkarsh Jain
thanks a lot @UTKARSH JAIN
one more doubt, They advised me to take the ACP-600 Project Administration in Jira Certification exam, however you indicated that it has been replaced by the ACP-610 exam, so are the topics identical or is this an updated version of the ACP-600 exam?
On which page is it mentioned about the ACP-600? Kindly refer the page link.Please open this link ACP-610 Managing Jira Projects for Data Center and Server.RegardsUtkarsh Jain
My experience with [ITEXAMSPRO] was excellent. I got practice test and it was very helpful. I passed my exam on my first try.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.