Hi team,
I would like to create an automation that depends on input a requester provides as part of the initial request screen (when they create a request that then becomes a ticket in our Service Desk).
The automation should trigger the display of a specific page / form / confluence article (can be either of those) when a custom field is filled with a specific value (before the requester actually creates the ticket).
So far I ran into two issues:
- either the field, eventhough it is part of the screen in that project, is not available in the condition (Issue field) OR
- multiple option with the same name (even after I renamed the custom fields) are available but the automation then fails since "Found multiple fields with the same name and type"
My question now is, are there any best practices to create a workflow like this or any specific advice where I am going wrong here to cause this issue of the fields?
Thanks!