I have followed the examples almost exactly but the sum is not working.
I can see the rule fires, and the parent story points gets updated to 0.
Hello @kevin shine
Refer to the comments in this issue
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-20605
Specifically look at the comment on 12 Aug 2020
Here is the rule you need. The Log Action components are not required.
Here are the details of the Lookup Issues and Edit actions
I suspect this has something to do with Epic Parent and subtasks not being found in the string {{issue.subtasks.Story Points.sum}}.
The stories are child issues of the Epic but maybe not specifically subtasks. I am trying to sum the child stories.
Brilliant thanks that worked.
Glad I could help.
If you problem has been solved, please mark the response as Answer Accepted to help other community members find the posts that include solutions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.