Hello,
we have just switched to JIRA Premium and want to add Features as types and bring them into the hierarchy Epic --> Feature ---> Story.
Which does not work as expected.
What we did:
- create an advanced roadmap for a project
- added the existing issue type "feature" to the issue types for the current schema for this schema
- changed the issue type hierarchy like

When I now try to create a feature and set the epic link to an existing epic I get the error message " You can only set epic links for issues on the Story level. Please check your hierarchy configuration settings".
And there is another problem: when I create a Feature without an EPIC link (to be able to create it), i cannot create story within the Feature. Of course I can create a story, but how do I connect that to the feature from a hierarchy perspective.
Whats missing or wrong? From my point of view the hierarchy does not work.
Thanks in Advance
Ritchie