We have a lot of fields available to us in our Cloud JIRA account.
I have selected 22 of these to be in my Issue Type (Service Desk Request) and there is no ability to mark any of those as hidden in that action.
I then have a Screen based on Service Desk Request Issue Type and it has 22 fields and I can order them as I like, but not hide any of them.
I then can Create an Issue of Service Desk Request and have only 18 of these show up but I can further edit which of those 18 show up on Create/Edit, etc.
===> First question is why are 4 fields dropping off completely?
Then I can act as a Customer and raise a request based on this same 22 fields, and only 18 fields are shown...and when editing fields I can certainly hide them, rename some, and add help, but still I cannot see the full 22 fields.
I am an Administrator, Service Desk Team, Developer, Operator, Project Manager so I have all the correct privileges to edit and manage this, but we are all questioning why fields are dropping while other fields are not.