Dear team
I need a demonstration of full jira confluence and how to apply or join in ur company, i completed MCA.
So please guide me anyone in atlassian...
Hello @Gothandaramanr
Welcome to the community.
Note this is a user community, not the primary method for engaging directly with Atlassian.
If you want to leverage free resources, there are many videos available on YouTube, and an extensive documentation library with Getting Started information. You could also engage with an Atlassian Solutions Partner to help your company get started. Check out this page detailing various resources available to you.
https://www.atlassian.com/resources
(Disclosure: I work for an Atlassian Platinum Solutions Partner)
Hi @Gothandaramanr I echo with @Trudy P Claspill comments.
Atlassian has got plenty of free and paid resources on their University site for you to explore. Alternatively, you may contact Atlassian Solutions Partner's to get customized trainings per your career interest. Wishing you all the best for your future endeavors and Atlassian journey.
Thank you guys...
@Gothandaramanr
Also, I just noticed there is a "register for a demo" link available in the Jira Questions forum at https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/qa-p/jira-questions
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.