Hello! I have issues in several different jira (server). How can I create in one of them a Dashboard with a list of tasks from all jira
Hello Irina,
If you have more than one Jira instance, there are some apps in the marketplace to consider. By default, your dashboard gadgets will pull issues from the current instance; however, with the help of apps, you should be able to select projects from other instances.
Also, feel free to check out these posts:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Linking-two-Jira-Instances-What-kind-of-customization-control/qaq-p/1439528
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Show-issues-from-one-instance-on-the-board-of-another-instance/qaq-p/709986
Hope this helps!
Hi @Irina Maltseva
As Okan says, apps could alleviate your pain! If your issues are from JSM, I suggest you try Dashboard Hub for Jira - Reports & Charts which we develop. Dashboard Hub lets you see cross-team, multi-project, and multi-instance JSM data on a single dashboard.
Other interesting features are Custom Charts, External Share, pre-defined dashboard templates, +70 gadgets, and of course its beautiful and intuitive interface.
Feel free to try it out for 30 days without charge
Best,
Ivan Garcia, Product Marketing Manager
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.