Made several attempts to import the site from the backup file and have no success.The progress bar freezes at 30%.Was checking the size of etities.xml file, and it is 108Mb which is below 200Mb limit, as said in this support thread: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Importing-a-large-cloud-site/qaq-p/1337467Have no idea how to make the import, please help
@Yuri Vlasov Welcome to the Atlassian community
Are you able to use the migration assistant? Are you seeing any incompatibility for any apps you have installed? Are there apps that you can not install?
Hi @Yuri Vlasov
I would suggest opening a support ticket with Atlassian.
Thanks
Vish
Hi Yuri,
Happy New Year! I see you were trying to import the site backup back in August 2022, but I don't know if you eventually succeeded. Did you end up solving your issue?
If you still have this issue, can you clarify what version of Confluence you are migrating from? I will need to create a support ticket for you, and we can help you there.
Take care,
Shannon | Atlassian Community Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.