When config Automation for JIRA rule, choose Assignee field to set value, it always loading, and can't come out the key in name, how to resolve it?
Hi Jennifer - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Have you tried typing in other users? Is it the same result?
Also, you might try the Assign user trigger for that part if it continues to be a problem.
Hi John
Thanks for your reply.
Yes I did try other user names, and they all have the project access permission, even they are admin role, neither can load the name.
However I try to set value for other customized "user picker" field, it succeeded.
Oh, but I think "Reporter" field is also system field, which is same property to "Assignee" field, I tried to set "Reporter" field, it also succeeded.
So it's really curious, I don't know what's the problem.
Ah, it sounds like you might not have the Assign Issues permission in the Permission Scheme for that Project. Also check to see if the other users have the Assignable User permissions.
Wow, thank you so much, John! Let me check with our admin, and after trying, to give you feedback. Thanks in advance!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.