Good evening everyone.
I am currently planning to migrate our current service desk from server to the cloud version if Jira SD. I am looking on setting up our SLAs in slightly different way than how it is currently configured to accomplish a higher SLA met rate.
Current the SLA is setup to only have an initial response time SLA of 4 hours , ie, from the time a ticket is logged , our team has 4 hours to respond to the client.
I want to set up an SLA to still have the intial response time of 4 hours however I want to add that while a ticket is "In Progress " , we should have a 4 hour response time each time we respond on that ticket until the ticket is moved into 'waiting for customer " or " resolved.
Is there a way to accomplish this or similar without adding in additional SLA plug-ins?
Thank you.