According to this page:https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicemanagementserver/managing-access-to-your-service-project-939926273.html#:~:text=You%20can%20allow%20customers%20to%20vote%20for%20requests%20directly%20in,enabled%20for%20your%20Jira%20instance.
Once global voting is enabled, you should be able to enable voting by customers in your JSM instance, but I only have Service project access and Customer sharing as options under Customer permissions in my JSM project and I have verified that Global settings > Allow Voting is ON.
Any suggestions on where I am going wrong?
Hello @Malka Jackson [Isos Technology]
Thank you for reaching out.
Please, notice that the documentation you're referring to is related to JSM Server and Data Center, and not Cloud:
Unfortunately, the option to vote from the customer portal is not available for JSM Cloud yet. There is a feature request to consider the implementation of this functionality in future releases:
Ability to vote on an issue on the Customer Portal
Feel free to vote and watch the suggestion to increase its priority and also receive notifications about any updates.
As a possible workaround, @Mikael Sandberg mentioned a marketplace app that might provide that functionality in this thread:
Roadmap Portal - Jira Service Management
Let us know if you have any questions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.