Hi Community,
I am struggling with a wf post function that the customer was used to on Jira Server but it doesn´t exist in the cloud version anymore.
The use case behind is a bug work flow:
- someone creates a bug
- bug ticket is assigned to a developer, status open
- after fixing the bug the developer sets status to fixed
- after new deployment status changes to "testable" and tester is assigned
- in case the test fails bug is transitioned back to status open with transition "test failed"
- with this transition a post function should assign the user who set the status to fixed
In server version this looked like the following:

I was also thinking of an automation rule but I could not see a way to find out the user who changed the status to "Fixed" (because it has been some time before the transition that triggered the rule). Any ideas if I could retrieve this data via a API webrequest?
Any help/advice is welcome.
Thanks in advance.
Best
Stefan