Hello community,
I've got a question about workflows for ticket/board usage over more than one team. This is likely something covered elsewhere due to the nature of the issue, I've had a look around but still not sure what is the best option in this case.
Scenario: User support project userss create tickets of bugs and feature requests raised in a 3rd party service desk and then PMs from different teams can view, accept, reject, and interact with these tickets. Ideally, there are 2 functionalities that would be useful:
1. A simple way for PMs to clone, copy or link issues to be handled in their own teams with visibility for the User Support team to see the status of those issues/tickets. Would the use of 'Link-Issue' and some automation make the most sense here?
2. 'Popular feature' field - User Support can essentially 'Up vote' tickets depending on the popularity of a request or bug. Would a Custom Popularity field be the best option? Ranked tickets don't seem to be what I need here.
Any advice would be greatly appreciate, thanks