Hello everyone,
I inheritated a Confluence/Trello combinated system from a former teammember who isn't with the department anymore. We use this system to document some tutorials regarding research work for my university.
The problem is the following: When the former member of the team left, who created the Confluence/Trello he (should have) transferred the organisation to me, or another IT related Co-worker but something went wrong it seems.
When I take a look under https://my.atlassian.com/product I can clearly see the subscription to confluence and I can manage who are the primary contacts/edit the subscription etc. So it looks to me like I must have administrative rights.
But when I go to admin.atlassian.com I only get asked to make a new organisation, there is no way for me to see the settings for my current organisation. I made all my other possible teammembers check and nobody can see the organisation at admin.atlassian.com
The former co-worker who created the organisation deleted his account, I imagine he MUST have transferred it to somebody else before deleting, else the organisation would be left without admin. Also I sadly can't contact him to ask him myself if he remembers any details, I am on my own.
What can I do now? I need to change some user-related settings because it is not possible to invite new teammembers to the confluence/trello. Is it possible to somehow see which account has the admin priviliges for the org? Am I checking the wrong places? I am sure I was in some settings before where I could change userpriviliges but I am unable to find it again.
Any help is highly appreciated.
Best regards
Daniel