Hello everyone,
I am working with an automation that moves a TASK to a SUBTASK. In fact, until yesterday it was working correctly (No changes have been made to the project configuration or automation) but today I found that it is giving me the following errors: (The selected issue type is not valid. (issuetype))

I use the "Edit fields" action for the issue type, but I also use the advanced options to determine the "parent" issue. Here is a screenshot of the configuration:

It is a test, in my real automation I use a custom field to determine the parent issue.
I don't know what could have happened because this automation has been working for me for a long time and from one day to the next it has stopped working.
If I do the task manually from the "move" menu I can do it without problems, but the automation does not manage to do it.
To add more information, I am using the same Workflow for Tasks and Subtasks. This part shouldn't be a problem. Also, I am working on a "Next-gen" project.
Thank you very much for the help!