Hello there,
I would like to setup a reminder automation that sends a Slack message to a person when a certain date is reached.
I have looked in a few similar articles but their solutions did not work out for me.
Maybe you can point me in the right direction.
So far I have:
- A custom field named 'Remind me' which is a date picker field.
- The 'scheduled' part.
- The 'Send a Slack message' with the Webhook
What I would need:
1. The Automation should run every morning (for testing it is every 5 minutes so that I do not have to wait until the next day to see if it works).

2. I have no idea what to write in the JQL, I took this out of another article in the community but it doesn't work.

3. It would need to send a Slack message which contains the certain Issue that the reminder is set too. Here I would also need help with the JQL

Thank you so much already!
All the best,
Vanessa