Hi
I need way to edit my jira issues directly from confluence,
I saw some add-ons that work for server version of confluence,
I need an add-on for cloud version,
anybody know something like that?
Hi @Assaf Eitan ,
Welcome to Atlassian community.
Unfortunately, this feature is not yet available. However, we do understand that it is a very useful feature and putting myself in your shoes I can understand how easy it can make the process for you.
To bring it to the attention of our product team, we have created a feature request and details to that you can find here :
Thanks,
Srinath T
I came across this add-on that claims to update tickets from within confluence. The add-on is available on Marketplace:
Hope you find this information useful.
Thanks!
Yes I saw this one but unfortunately it's for confluence server and I use cloud
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.