I want to ask very short question. And I even don't want to explain you ( guys from Jira or Community managers why you are stupid asking questions why people don't like this feature. Much people in world don't know eng. perfect and click on description to copy link or translate desc. nm... )
So my question is based on answers here :
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Disable-click-to-edit/qaq-p/1003485
and here:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-64389
The answers is like ( all love it we cant change it the demand is Low ) . Could you pls show me you google result, where after asking how to "disable click to edit" you see something like " fc you its cool feature" all google tell me hundreds people like that they hate this feature and i did not find any who like it.
Statistics really? I am working in IT near 10 years. and using Jira many years but this is fist time i found time to write here something. I cant check all community for all tools and library i use in my work, so i google it, and when i google it did not find who love it.
There answers in a post was like Atlassian do best so explain why you want to disable it. So can Atlassian show why i need to love it and who love it and ask to do that?