Hello!
I am automating the creation of a couple of tickets that are required every quarter. For the most part I haven't had any trouble with this feature - I'm able to fill out the summary, description, and every required field, even some custom ones. However, there is one free text field in particular that just will not accept data from the automation process and I'm at my wit's end trying to find out why. I've even attempted a JSON solution and have had no luck.
This is the field, with the data I am trying to insert:

Here's an attempt to use the GUI to fill out the field as desired:

It returns an empty field when I run the automation in my test project:
Here's an attempt at JSON, which I am probably doing wrong. With this, I don't receive errors back but nothing happens, either:

Same thing happens - empty.
Anyone have any ideas? Thank you!