Hey,
I have two projects, A and B, and for some reason one of them shows a different behaviour than the other:
When I transition an issue to "Closed", project A opens up a screen titled "Closed" (see below) offering me a range of reasons why the issue was closed ("won´t do", "Duplicate", "hardware failure"etc.).
Project B simply transitions the issue to closed WITHOUT opening up this screen.
For us, it is important to know why an issue was closed for later follow up, and therefore we want the screen "Closed" with the options to select from displayed every time we transition an issue to closed.
I have tried to solve it so far and
- compared the workflows of project A and B for differences in the validators or Post Functions, as recommended in an earlier post - no difference
- copied the screem scheme from project A to B --> no difference
What can I do now?
Obviously the correct screen already exists in our Jira (and I don´t have to create a new one, as recommended earlier). How do I activate it?
Thanks so much - I spent days in trying to find the solution, and I am desperate for helpful advice.

