I have headings with emojis that render in the table of contents, however, they do NOT render for my teammates. Is there a display issue on their end?
@elizabeth I am moving your question from Questions for Confluence to Confluence Questions (one is a product, the other is a group) to get more visibility on this issue for you.
It would help if you posted screenshots of what you are seeing vs. what your teammates are seeing. Are you both viewing on the same platform (Mac, PC, iOS, etc.)? Could it be that the teammates don't have the same Emoji library you do?
@Andy Gladstone Thank you for your response! Myself and teammates are on Macbook and the emojis in question are in the same emoji library for all of us. However, I noticed one of my teammates that when refreshing their page, you can see a ghost of the emoji placeholder during the refresh, but it does not render.
Here is a screenshot showing the TOC with the missing emojis:
Here is a screenshot of the heading with the emojis:
@Andy Gladstone did a poll with our team and a few don't see the emojis, but I think the ones not rendering are custom. Is there a main emoji library that the custom emojis can be added to so everyone at our Org in Confluence can see them? Thank you!
I'm a PC user, so not familiar with the potential library available on Mac. I'd imagine it would be the emoji library referenced here: https://emojipedia.org/apple/
Hope this helps. Do any that appear on that list have trouble rendering for your users?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.