How do I use the Reporter Email address in JQL ?
For example, to create a Service Desk queue for all emails from a certain domain e.g. @contoso.com
I thought it might be the reporter.property field but I can't find any doco on it ???
Hi @Michael Green ,
You would be very hard to use it. But there is an workaround to achieve this is.
(where x is your project name and y is organization name which you will create in step 1).
Hope this helps.
Cheers,Mayur
Hi Majur .... thanks - but not the question I asked. Your suggestion would also require a LOT of manual effort and constant maintenance....
I think I've got something for you @Michael Green as we've been looking at this recently.
I've set something up using labels and automation.
So the automation rule will run on ticket creation, check if the reporter email address contains the @example.com email suffix and then apply a matching tag.
You can then create a queue that will show tickets when label = "example.com"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.