Hi All - I have a DevOps team that manages tickets in a queue in JSM and also works on stories in a Jira projects. I am looking to create a filter that would pull in all tickets updated within the data of the current sprint in order to create a Kanaban board that pulls in both stories and tickets for the team to give the team a single pane of glass for their efforts within the current sprint.
Our sprints are 3 weeks, so I created a JQL query that has a date range to match the dates of the iteration, but it's not a true picture for what has happened in the current sprint and I do not want to have to update the query each time we start a new sprint.
(project = "TechOps Tickets" and (updated >= 2022-07-11 AND updated <= 2022-08-02)) or (project ="TechOps Projects" AND Sprint in openSprints()) ORDER BY updatedDate
Any ideas?