I'm trying to copy Shared Team information from parent to child with automation, but I can't make it to work fully.
I'm using automation "When issue created" with "Edit issue fields". With payload
{
"fields": {
"description": "{{issue.parent.team.id}}",
"team": "{{issue.parent.team.id}}"
}
}I get the ID (4) to description of the child, but the Team dropdown is still showing "None". I've tried to use "customfields_10001" instead of "team", and the result is the same.
I've checked what https://xxx.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/issue/PG-32?expand=names says; for the parent the data is as expected, but the child has "null" for the value.
An interesting thing is that if I do a JQL "team=4", I get all the issues, but the details view is showing "None" for the team. If I export a list of these items, "Team Id" and "Team Name" are empty for the issues with team assigned with automation, but the original one has expected information there.
And the final thing is that if the field "Team" in the details view doesn't show any teams with the issues that has gone through the automation, but again with the original the field works. By "doesn't show anything" I mean that the dropdown does not show. Here's a pic where I have clicked a working and not working team selections:
![[PG-1] Test Issue 1 - Jira 2022-07-13 11-05-32.png [PG-1] Test Issue 1 - Jira 2022-07-13 11-05-32.png](https://us.v-cdn.net/6038660/uploads/images/205759iEE478D7DC6CE2B2B/%5BPG-1%5D%20Test%20Issue%201%20-%20Jira%202022-07-13%2011-05-32.png)