I went to support.atlassian.com and pretty much was directed to come here.
See https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/preconfigured-views-in-advanced-roadmaps/
Basic view states "How to read this view: Columns: Start date and due date fields and status"
However, the columns shown are Start date, due date, Team, and Release.
Yes, I am that picky when it comes to documentation, and I am that guy that notices things off by a pixel in the UI and writes a bug.
Hi @Rob Horan ,
Thanks for spotting this - keen eyes!I'll let our Content Designer know and have it updated asap - watch this space :-)
Thanks again,
Emma
In general this post describes the process to submit bugs to Atlassian:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Where-do-I-report-a-Bug-to-Atlassian/qaq-p/797944
Hi Carlos,
Here's the gist of that page. The key phrases are in italics.
To report a Bug, Customers with a commercial support license should raise a support case with Atlassian Support. They will work with you directly to collect the details Development needs and craft a detailed Bug report so it has the best opportunity to be fixed. Other Customers should ask a question here on the Community site. When the nature of the problem is clear, an Atlassian will either raise a Support request for you or report the Bug at jira.atlassian.com.
To report a Bug, Customers with a commercial support license should raise a support case with Atlassian Support. They will work with you directly to collect the details Development needs and craft a detailed Bug report so it has the best opportunity to be fixed.
Other Customers should ask a question here on the Community site. When the nature of the problem is clear, an Atlassian will either raise a Support request for you or report the Bug at jira.atlassian.com.
I'm reporting an issue with the documentation. This is not a software bug and therefore doesn't fall under Atlassian Support.
So... we just report it here and wait for someone from Atlassian to hopefully pick it up?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.