Hi Team,
Can anyone tell me the rate limits of the different api endpoints for JSM?
The only api doc I found is this
https://insight-javadoc.riada.io/insight-javadoc-8.6/insight-rest/
Thanks,
Camerno
Hello @Cameron Compton Welcome to the Atlassian community. Glad you are here. I believe last I talk to Atlassian Support the API limit for Cloud was 500 calls per minute. Note that if you go over this there is a limit rate that will take a hold and stop them from processing. We had a small event that proved this to be true in our environment. Note when using API finding the right trigger is important and not to add loops or page load is also probably note best practice. Here is another article that covers what your asking: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/REST-API-Rate-Limiting/qaq-p/2027444I hope the community is helpful and let us know if this helps you and if I was able to answer your question.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.