Hey all, new to being a Jira admin and working to set up some automation for my team.
- I have created a custom field called "subtasks" which is a checkbox custom field. This field has the following values: Dev, QA, and Review
- I have subtasks also created that match each of these so that the subtask screens are formatted according to the goal of each subtask.
- I want to create an automation that creates subtasks when an issue is created based off the checked values of my custom field and, if possible, using the subtask issue schemes that I have configured to match the field values.
So, if I check Dev, QA, and Review in the issue's custom field, I want to automatically create 3 subtasks attached to that issue. One each for Dev, QA, and Review. I want these subtasks to use the matching subtasks I've configured.
Is this possible?