I have multiple issue types in project. Each issue type has it own set of services that pertain to it. Services is a single select dropdown field. How can I limit the field options to only show the options relevant to the specific issue type?
Hi @Scott Federman,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
You could do this by setting up a custom field context for each issue type, that way you can control what values are available for each issue type.
@Mikael Sandberg Thank you. Unfortunately you can only have one context per project. I wouldn't be able to create multiple contexts for one project based on issue type.
Solved: Hi, I need to show different values for same field based in the issue type. From as I know, this can be done using Behaviors.
@Bobby Messinger you are correct, but behaviours doesn't exist in cloud.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.