Hi,We invited a user (user management>user>invite user), the user has no account at all on confluence. The new user received the invitation but was asked for password, what is the password they need to use? The user did not receive the password in the email?I read this community info:https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/What-is-the-default-password-for-an-Invited-users-for-Confluence/qaq-p/1145466#:~:text=1%20answer&text=Hello%2C,link%20to%20set%20their%20password.Does the article above applies still? the answer on the article is "There is no default password in Cloud and Confluence Administrator also can not set a password. If the users have a google.com email, they can use google authentication, if not, they should use the forgot password link to set their password."Thank you
Hi @Marvin Aguilar
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!!!
Hope this information helps you.
Regards,Mayur
Hi @Mayur Jadhav Thank you for your prompt response.I see like:
Hi @Marvin Aguilar ,
I will answer to your questions in same order.
Many thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.