Hai,
I have a Jira demo project in that project I don't know what is the use of context and default values for custom fields and how to use context and default values for custom fields?
thanks in advance
Hi @jeevan
Hope you are doing well!!
Default Values:
Field Context:
Hope this information is helpful.
Regards,Mayur
@Mayur Jadhav thanks for your valuable information.
@jeevan Please hit the accept button if the information is helpful so that it will help others too.
@Mayur Jadhav but I have a Jira demo project there and that project name is Flipkart delivery and in that project, I created one custom field like AMONT TYPE. In that custom field, I created some options like phone pay and cash on delivery and credit card, etc then how to give default value and context to that custom field?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.