I have a user who would like to set up a view in her queue to see all of her completed requests.
Basically, she wants to always be able to see all of her completed help desk requests in a view.
Any advice?
Thanks,
Ted
@Ted you could create a queue that would show every agent completed issues assigned to them. As the number of issue increase, this could load really slowly so I would suggest adding a time limit to it like the last 30 days. You can also create a filter that the agent could use to view all closed issues. The JQL for both might be something like this resolved >= -30d AND assignee in (currentUser())
Service Management Queue
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/what-are-queues/
Filter
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/manage-your-filters/
Thank you @Brant Schroeder
The filter worked great. I also like that I can share the filter with the team!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.