Hi community,
I have a question about inheritance and how to get rid of it :-).
In a test schema a colleague setup the object types as seen in the screenshot. I understand the use of inheritance, but I wonder if there is a way to get rid of it in case it is accidently set.
If I go to "Object type" - "Configure" on the "Hersteller Kontakte" level, and try to uncheck the inheritance setting, I get the message "Not possible to break inheritance at this level."
If I go to "Object type" - "Configure" on the "Hersteller" level, and try to uncheck the inheritance setting, I get the message "Not possible to remove inheritance when child object types already exists."
The first message suggests it is possible somewhere else, the second seems to not allow it at all. Do I have to delete all child objects to uncheck this box, or is there a different place to do so?
Regards,
Stefan
