Is there any possibility to block Automation rule execution after REST Request?I would like to heave possibility to update Jira through REST without triggering automation rules.Is thos possible? Anybody knows how to do it?
Ηι @Grzegorz Ostrowski ,
I don't think this is possible. I haven't done it and from what I know from this issue https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-22713, there is also an open request for having REST API to control JA.
My problem is that I would like to have option in rest request like "notifyUsers" in issue update request. Option to disable automation rule trigger only for this request change. I dont think that this ticket covers this scenario. But thanks for answer.
@Grzegorz Ostrowski the ticket I provided covers the "disable automation rule" you are talking about.
Yes, I see this, but it is about disabling autmation rule permamently, not only for one request. This ticket is about ability to control Enabled switch in automation rule from rest API. Ok this could be usefull in my case but there is tiny posibility that when I disable the rules to execute my other request some user in Jira will do somethin what should trigger automation rule.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.