I have stumbled into a use-case that I don't quite seem to be able to do.
The simplified case that leaves out all the bits I think I've worked out is:
- Imagine we have a field for "areas impacted". It's a multi-select list with say 7 options, named after the colours of the rainbow.
- Next we have some other fields that might have data, or be empty.
- We want to do things like "if one field is empty, areas needs to have 'red' selected. If the field 'Kermit' is not empty, areas needs to have 'green' selected.. If three or more of these fields are filled, areas needs to have 'blue' selected".
I know how to do all the "if" bits.
I do not see how to create a list of options that need to be set or unset in the multi-select field, or how to then apply that list to it.