Hi All
Thanks to anyone that replies. Your help is appreciated.
I set up my new project board consisting of 2 teams and started adding the issues (epics, stories, tasks etc) into the backlog.
Team 2 was originally going to be part of the project however they now have a different timeline due to a priority call. I thought the sensible way forward would be to:
- Create a new scrum board for Team 2 as their sprints start & end dates will be different now; and
- As neither Team 1 or 2 share epics I thought it would be a nice clean divorce (if such a thing exists!)
I created a simple query i.e. project = XX and "Epic Link" in (XX-201, XX-212) ORDER BY priority DESC, update DESC
It all worked well however when I go to the newly created board and view the backlog I don't see the epics in the epics pane on the left hand side. It's blank and says "All issues". I can create new epics which will be required.
I can see the epic links on the right hand side of the backlog next to the story points and assignees.
Is there a way to see the relevant two epics above in the epic pane within the new filtered backlog?
I sense I might be missing a key concept of how the original board was created, and what filtering on boards is! <famous last words>
Regards
Hardip