Hello!
I frequently use zapier and airtable automation, but I am new to jira automation.
Right now, my team is using only the sprint field to determine when we will complete and finish work.
There are some integrations I'd like to use for road mapping that will make it easier for me to communicate our timelines to stakeholders, so it would be beneficial to start using start date and end date fields
I would like to create an automation that can update all of the issues in my project with a start date and end date by looking up the sprint start date and sprint end date
And I would like those start and end dates to automatically update if the issue is moved to a different sprint.
I tried setting up an automation that triggers when an issue is updated, filters for issues where the due date is empty, and then edits the field issue to {{issue.Sprint.endDate.jiradate}}. This didn't appear to work. What am I doing wrong?