Hi,
Does anyone know how to automate issue transition based on transition of several/multiple linked issues. My main goal is transition of a issue when all linked issues meet certain status. (Not just one of them)
So there is no problem to create this rule when one of linked issues changed his status, problem is that all linked issues should have certain status. [Linked issue should not change its status before all linked issues have same status]
So I can create simple rule (but I stuck when there I need additional condition to check).

So I want automate next(light example) :
- Story is having 2 linked task and it is in backlog status
- When both 2 linked tasks reach status in progress
- Transition story to in progress
- If one of linked issues is still in backlog or to do -> linked story should stay as is (in to do, backlog)
I am guessing that I should add some condition to check linked issues statuses but I can not found a logic and way to do that.
"I literally miss the trigger (linked issue transition)"
So If anyone had similar case, any help is welcome.
Workflow and JSU automation is not a option in current case.