Hi,
I have imported two spaces to Confluence Cloud from Confluence Server, but there is a page in each of the spaces that does not load, I'm receiving this error:
The issue should resolve on its own, but if it keeps happening, ask your admin to contact our support team and give them:
It doesn't matter if I do a browser refresh. And I have tried chrome and firefox but doesn't help.
Anyone experienced this?
Something that both of the pages have in common is that they have large (>60MB) pptx files attached to them.
Hi @Kasper Fast ,
as the error message indicates, contact the support team if it keeps happening.
File size should not be an issue as the default per file is 1GB in Cloud.
please take a look to that similar thread https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/We-re-hitting-a-snag/qaq-p/1634488
You should contact the Atlassian support team https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ providing the URLs of those pages.
Hope this helps,
Fabio
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.