Dear all,
since today I encounter the following problem (until yesterday everything seems to work fine):
1) NEW pages with labels are neither visible at the page "Labeled content" nor at pages with a "Content by label" macro with a filter for that label (after refresh)
2) adding labels to EXISTING pages has no effect on their visibilty at pages with a "Content by label" macro with a filter for that label (after refresh) - they do not appear
3) removing labels from EXISTING pages has no effect on their visibilty at pages with a "Content by label" macro with a filter for that label (after refresh) - they are still displayed
I have already executed actions as logoff/logon, clearing browser cache which did not help.
Browsing similiar post in this forum (as https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Labeled-pages-are-not-showing-up-in-Labelled-content-nor-Macro/qaq-p/1571497 ) did not provide a solution so far.
As my Confluence project relies heavily on filtering labels I am quite frustrated and grateful for any suggestions.