I have multiple service management users , Their role is defined as "Service management team" , Still I am unbale to assign Jira task to the agents. Added them from People --> "Add People" --> Assigned role as "Service management team" , I get this error When try to Assign Ticket to Agent. User "ug:4d9d9df7-414a-402e-967d-995c01586224" cannot be assigned issues"
I referred this
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/User-cannot-be-assigned-to-issues/qaq-p/1500798
but unbale to use this , probably something changed with version ?
@Saurabh JOSHI -
Welcome to the community. Just adding users to the "Service Desk Team" role alone, it doesn't give you the abillity to assign the issue to them. In JSM, one will also need have actual JSM agent license.
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Hi Saurabh,
Does the user have the "Assignable User" permission?
@Joseph Chung Yin Thanks for the feedback this is very helpful. Is it applicable for trail version as well.
Looks like a limit of 1 agent in the trail version. Seems I can add multiple agents but assign to only one agent.
Glad to assist. NOTE that one issue can only be assigned to one user in JSM.
If my suggestion helped you. Please click on Accept Answer when you have a chance.
Best, Joseph
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.