In a particular team's project board no one (not even admins) can see sub-tasks listed in the appropriate columns.
There is no way to change swimlanes.
The More option has the following:
The filter can only filter by:
Are you working with a board for a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project?
Is it a scrum board or a kanban board?
Is it for a Software project or another type of project?
Can you show us a full screen image (blur any sensitive data)?
Hi tletourneau@globalvisioninc.com , welcome to the Atlassian Community!
What type of agile board do you have? A kanban board or scrum board?
Hello Dave,
Thank you for the quick reply on this matter.
I believe it is a kanban board. In my reply to Trudy, I've included a screenshot.
Hello Trudy,
Your reply is appreciated, I might be able to answer all the questions however, my knowledge of project boards is limited.
I believe it is a kanban board
I know it isn't a software project board it is for our marketing team.
Attached is a screenshot with a lot of information redacted.
That is, as you said in your question, a Project board. Neither Scrum nor Kanban.
You can't yet configure those, they're pretty much hard coded.
Thank you Nic Brough
***Followup***
Turns out the project board was set up as JIRA Work Management, which prevents certain functionalities seen in KANBAN and SCRUM boards.
We demonstrated the list function (on the left side) to the affected user and it satisfied their needs.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.