I can create a user macro to display the confluence page version number, is there a way to do this for the scroll version number?
Hi @Ally Lancaster
This topic was discussed in the past. Please check links below:
- https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Display-a-page-s-current-version/qaq-p/253833
- https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Display-the-Confluence-Version-on-a-page/qaq-p/185763
Regards,
Seba
Hi Seba, I appreciate the links however I am looking to display the version produced using the plug-in Scroll Versions. Not the Confluence version.
This first screenshot is from the macro: Scroll Document Version History
I have circled in red what I would like to be able to display elsewhere
Here is an example of where I would like to display this version (using the page properties macro)
@Ally Lancaster
Thanks for clarification. I think the best option will be ask add-on provider about that.
I don't know this add-on so I can't help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.