OK, this must be Monday. I am completely stumped.
I want to use a JSM project to create Epics in Jira Software projects as a demo.
I've set up a Request type and Automation
But the result stops at the Advanced Condition.
{{issue.Request Type}} gives you what you want
@Robert Wen_Cprime_ -
I would recommend that you use equal instead of "contains".
{{issue.Request Type.requestType.name}} - Returns the customer request type.
{{issue.Request Type.currentStatus.status}} - Returns the status of the current request.
{{issue.Customer Request Type}} - Returns the customer request type for older Jira instances.
Or just check for Request Type using "Issue Fields Condition" instead of "Advanced compare condition".
Hope this helps. Happy Monday.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
By looking again at your screenshot I think the issue is that you added double quotes to the value in the comparison.
Check mine :
Perhaps he wants his condition to validates against all the request types that contains Mobile ?
Thanks, @Joseph Chung Yin ! I went with the "Issue Fields Condition" and selected the Request Type.
Cool! Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.