Hello,
When using Service Desk, I find that the knowledge base articles related to the ticket that I'm handling can sometimes be misleading, out of date or not related to the ticket at all.
I was wondering if there was a way to be able to link specific confluence pages to specific service desk tickets.
I have fiddling with the knowledge base settings page on the project settings of the service desk but I can't seem to get this to work.
I have done the following (hopefully someone can point out what I've done wrong):
- In the knowledge base setting page, set request form A to Search KB = yes and Restrict to Articles with Labels = XYZ
- On the confluence page I want linked with request form A created a label = XYZ
However when looking at current tickets and new tickets with of request form type A the labeled page does not appear in the related knowledge base articles section.