Hello everyone! Reading community helped me a lot during my recent work with automation of one process. However right now I'm stuck and I can't find answer to my problem in already solved questions.
Here is the background:
1) We are creating issues which are moving from status A (start), to status E (finish) throughout statuses B, C, D
2) Once issue is in status B, user is selecting values from the custom field and based on selected values sub-tasks are created, so we have for example:
Sub-task number 1: New - title and name of the selected item (let's name it Apple)
Sub-task number 2: New - title and name of the selected item (let's name it Melon)
3) In status C all sub-tasks are worked on and may end in Rejected or Granted status
4) In status D I need to create new sub-tasks based on the information from sub-task processed in previous steps.
Example:
When I move from status C to status D I need automation to check whether there is a sub-task with name Apple in the summary, in status Done and create new Sub-task within the same issue. If there is a sub-task with Apple in the summary and in Rejected status, I don't want any action.
I attached what I got and is not working. I'll be grateful for any help! 