Dear community,
I'm still trying to automate a bit my service desk and I've chosen to create as many projects as I have customers.
Besides, I clones each issue in a central one (software company managed) to have a central project with a consolidated backlog and in which I can manage sprints.
In this frame I need to set a custom_field to keep the track of the original project.
I created a Project Picker (single project) custom field, and I'm trying to set it.
I'm trying to do it through an automation triggered at issue creation, and then for the related issue I edit the issue with this JSON :
{
"fields": {
"customfield_10085": { "name" : "{{ProjetClient}}" }
}
}
I used a variable ProjetClient which is equals to {{project.name}}
The audit log :
Error while parsing additional fields. Not valid JSON.
(I've tried also some other syntaxes...)
Any advice ?
Thx a lot, in advance, for your feedback,
Regards.