I'm trying to make a simple automation rule in Jira that assigns tickets to users based on the value of a field when the ticket is transitioned into a specific status.
The rule works when I use any field except a custom field that's linked to an insight object, so the problem must be that I'm doing something wrong within the Condition of the automation rule.
I can't find any documentation on how to use Jira automation rules with Insight fields. Everything I've found has been about Insight automation rules, or Jira automation documentation that doesn't include anything about custom fields linked to Insight. Where can I find some rules on configuring a Jira automation rule using a custom field linked to Insight?
This is the part of the rule that isn't working.

If I change the Field to any field that isn't linked to Insight, the rule works as expected.
The Insight custom field is working as expected within tickets.